Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Location Eastern Suburbs BrisbaneFULL_TIME
Consultant Casper Oxlee
Date posted 9 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-09 accountancy Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are working with a growing FMCG business with a significant domestic presence and growing international sales. Their products are represented in a number of leading retail organisations and are a well known brand with excellent goodwill behind the organisation. The company has excellent staff retention but is now looking for a leader to support their growth plans and become a part of their close knit team whilst working alongside their leadership team.
- Month end processes and ensuring compliance with legal reporting requirements.
- Support and improve current business processes through continuous performance improvement.
- Working closely with an external IT provider to manage the organisations IT processes.
- Develop and implement business strategies as the organisation moves to grow their presence and ensure a sustainable growth.
- Provide leadership to the finance team whilst helping to grow and develop current staff.
- Provide reporting to management with detailed analysis on current and projected business performance.
- Manage tax strategies and requirements
- Take ownership of cash flow forecasting
- 10+ years of Accounting experience including time spent leading teams
- CA or CPA qualified
- Past experience working within a FMCG environment will be highly desired
- Prior experience working with an outsourced IT provider
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to interpret and report on the financial results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey these figures to the executive
To apply please click apply or call Casper Oxlee on +61 7 30322225 for a confidential discussion.