Salary AUD12,000 - AUD14,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2019-12-11 manufacturing-and-production Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 12000 14000 14000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is responsible for managing a small team, delivering on Group Strategy, and liaising closely with key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will come will have strong management reporting experience, be a natural leader and able be able to effectively communicate with the wider business.
- Month end duties including the invoicing, general ledger allocations, reconciliations, journals, accruals, prepayments and more.
- Oversee the AP and AR transactions and ensuring inventory and cost of goods is accurate
- Processing all monthly and year-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Delivering the monthly forecasting and annual budgets, and managing the year end audit
- Ensuring inventory and supply chain are managed
- Australian tax compliance including FBT, GST and payroll tax returns
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CA or CPA qualified
- 5 years’ experience working in a similar role, and strong knowledge of company month and Australian accounting standards
- Good communication skills and a self-starter
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.