Group Finance Manager | ASX Top 15 | Up to $155k + Bonus
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD155,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2019-12-15 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 140000 155000 155000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This leading ASX business have been leading from the front from a technology perspective and are complete employers of choice. They have an excellent name in the market and proven progression opportunities for a high performer.
We are now looking out for an external hire to bolster the already top quality finance team. You will be responsible for overseeing and managing the accounting & reporting function for a region within Australia. There will be 3 direct reports who are all CA qualified accountants.
- Provide accurate and insightful reporting wider finance functions
- Ensure that the general ledger assets are maintained and all balance sheets are reconciled
- Manage the external audit process
- Preparation of financial statements and group consolidations
- Managing x3 staff providing leadership, mentoring & coaching
- Lead process and control improvements across the finance team
- Month end processes and reporting into the business
- Budgeting & forecasting process partnering with the FP&A teams
- CA qualified from KPMG, PWC, Deloitte or EY with 3-5 years post qualified
- People management exposure
- Ideally working in an ASX environment or large corporate
- Ability to manage up and down partnering with key stakeholders
- Ambition to progress your career
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.