Fund Accounting Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD155,000 per annum + + super + bonus
Consultant Alison Newsome
Job Ref 1702510/001
Date posted 14 June 2022sydney accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-14 2022-07-14 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 130000 155000 155000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Real Estate Fund manager is currently hiring a Fund Accounting Manager to help drive the growth of their newly established funds management division. Reporting into the CFO, the Fund Accounting Manager will be responsible for overseeing monthly corporate and fund reporting, fund administration, tax and compliance, and will also be responsible for building a team. The role is broad and hands on, working within a small team environment and will offer the successful candidate a pathway to a FC position.
The preferred candidate will be a qualified accountant with significant finance experience within funds management or property.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting
- Provide accounting advice in the establishment of new funds and structures
- Manage fund accounting and reporting activities including monthly NAV calculations and reporting to investors
- Preparation of annual statutory reports and manage year end audits
- General fund administration and compliance
- Build and develop a team to support business growth
- Partner with the GM, providing detailed decision support through budgeting, management packs, and forecasts
- Ad-hoc projects
- CA/CPA qualified, Chartered experience preferred
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a finance role within Financial Services or Property
- Understanding of funds management preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and can thrive working in a small team environment
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.