Finance Manager - Category
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + + super + bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ryan McLoughlin
Job Ref 811612/001
Date posted 22 July 2022melbourne accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-22 2022-08-21 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- $140,000 - $150,000 + super + bonus
- Global FMCG business known for some of Australia's most iconic brands
- Partner with stakeholders cross-functionally to assist decision making
Recognised by all those with an interest in Australia's FMCG sector as a dynamic and innovative operation, this is a business that offers prospective employees’ genuine opportunity and career development.
This broad based commercial finance role is a key level appointment working closely with senior finance and operational managers as well as multiple staff across the business.
The role owns financial reporting through the Monthly Performance Review & Forecasting processes, is responsible for developing the annual operating plan, and working cross-functionally (with Revenue Management, Category Development, Sales, Marketing and Operations) to deliver the year and plan the future.
This will see you:
- Preparing and analysing actual performance using variance analysis to arrive at root causes
- Own the Monthly Performance Reporting, ensuring that business drivers of performance vs plan and prior year are clearly understood and communicated to key stakeholders using Price Volume Mix analysis
- Work cross-functionally with Sales & Trade Finance to vet financials of customer-facing opportunities and assess trade spend issues
- Add value to the business by ensuring cross-functional team receives timely information and understand its implication to support great business decisions
- Continuous improvement of financial systems, processes and policies
Does this sound like you?
- CPA/CA qualified
- Prior experience within a FMCG environment
- Strong analytical skills and a solid grasp of accounting fundamentals
- Well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with staff and clients at all levels
- Proven ability to work under pressure and regularly meeting deadlines in a multi-tasking environment
- Strong Excel skills and exposure to SAP
Our clients environment is fast paced, dynamic and highly collaborative, so if you are eager to learn and enjoy working as part of a team to support business growth, then this can could be a fantastic career opportunity for you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan McLoughlin on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.