Commercial Finance Manager | Infrastructure | Contract
Location Southern Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Job Ref 809692/001
Date posted 1 August 2022brisbane accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-08-01 2022-08-31 accountancy Brisbane Southern Suburbs Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An awesome opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a leading business in a multi-project environment on a 12 month contract. This role plays an essential part in the finance function and will be responsible for leading a small team.
About the Commercial Finance Manager role:
This role is responsible for wide range of duties for the Group, overseeing both management and financial reporting. You will work closely with Operational Managers and provide support to the business through financial insights and advice.
- Manage and lead a small team of Accountants
- Oversee and deliver the month end management reporting process
- Prepare divisional budgets and forecasts
- Manage costs across the business
- Review contracts to ensure financial viability
- Liaise with external auditors
- Support project teams with information requests
- Ensure all compliance is met in-line with company and accounting policies
- 5-10 years in a similar management position
- Experience working in a multi-project environment
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If the above sounds of interest, please apply accordingly.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 07 3032 2293 for a confidential discussion.