Senior Accountant - SMSF
Salary AUD75000 - AUD85000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Harry Barker
Date posted 30 August 2016
This wealth management firm requires an experienced SMSF Accountant to assist in the preparation & submission of financial statements & tax returns.
Ideally you will have worked in an SMSF accounts preparation role for at least three years. You will have worked closely with advisors and clients & be able to hit the ground running, ensuring service levels are maintained to the highest standard.
- Preparation of the statutory financial accounts and regulatory returns for self-managed superannuation funds.
- Support the firm and division strategic goals and objectives.
- Co-ordinate the upload of client information into the workflow system.
- Manage personal workflow.
- Ensure personal KPIs are met regarding turnaround times and accuracy.
- Prepare invoicing on a weekly basis.
- Provide suggestions for maintaining and improving current processes and templates.
- Maintain professional development via appropriate training sessions and seminars.
- Must be CA/CPA qualified.
- 2-5 Years experience in preparing/administering SMSF.
- Experience using BGL and/or Class Super.
- Big 4 background strongly preferred.
- Experience with outsourcing models
To apply please click apply or call Harry Barker on 03 8628 2152 for a confidential discussion.