Salary Competitive Package
Location Southern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Jack Cole
Date posted 8 September 2016
Our client is a highly successful ASX listed Australian company with operations across the country. They have seen recent growth within their finance team and hence the creation of this Financial Accountant role. They are looking for a highly driven and motivated Accountant to lead a small team and improve processes and procedures across the business.
About the role:
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Support the internal tax team with any queries and reporting requirements
- Mentor and lead a team of transactional staff to perform their monthly reporting duties
- Provide detailed variance analysis
- Liaise with the external auditors when it comes to year end reporting
- Help with the ASX compliance and associated reporting
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by the team
- Ideally you will be CA/CPA qualified
- You will have worked in an audit role prior to working in a commercial environment
- You must be a strong communicator who is able to influence and lead a small team
- Experience working with a large ERP system
- Exposure within an ASX listed company would be desirable
- Strong statutory reporting skill set required
This is an outstanding opportunity to work within one of Australia's most successful ASX listed companies. They offer a good work life balance and like to support their staff with continuous development programmes. This is an opportunity to take a step up in your career and get some management experience.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Cole on 08 9266 0923 for a confidential discussion.