Salary AUD90000 - AUD120000 per annum + Competitive Package
Location Southern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Jack Cole
Date posted 20 September 2016
This is an outstanding opportunity to work within one of Australia's leading ASX listed companies. Due to growth within the sector they have seen the need arise to employ a suitably qualified Corporate Accountant to work in their head office operations. Strong Financial Accountants with an eye for detail and a strong reporting background are encouraged to apply.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Support the internal tax team with any queries and reporting requirements
- Mentor and lead a team of transactional staff to perform their monthly reporting duties
- Provide detailed variance analysis
- Liaise with the external auditors when it comes to year end reporting
- Help with the ASX compliance and associated reporting
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by the team
- Ideally you will be CA/CPA qualified
- You will have worked in an audit role prior to working in a commercial environment
- You must be a strong communicator who is able to influence and lead a small team
- Experience working with a large ERP system
- Exposure within an ASX listed company would be desirable
- Experience working in a multi currency reporting environment would be favourable
- Strong statutory reporting skill set required
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in an ASX reporting environment working with a large ERP system. Working within this high performing team you will develop your skills and advance your career with an emphasis on training and development. This company is based in the southern suburbs of Perth and is easily accessible by car or public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Cole on 08 9266 0923 for a confidential discussion.