Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD100000 - AUD116000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 26 September 2016
This role will be a pivotal role in the finance function of this organisation. The purpose of this role is to assist the CFO in all aspects of infancial accounting and reporting, including Management Reporting, budgeting/forecasting, Statutory reporting, and general accounting.
- Prepare annual accounts in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards.
- Prepare Accounting Position Papers, Board papers and other committee papers as requested.
- Prepare monthly consolidated management accounts, including Income Statement, Analysis Report,
- Capex Report, Cash Flow Statement and commentary about variances to the budget.
- Prepare and record all monthly general ledger journals in MYOB.
- Prepare monthly accrual, receivable and prepayment schedules and recording of corresponding journals.
- Preparation of the annual budget and reforecast.
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Strong technical skills in accounting for financial services industry
- Budgeting and forecasting skills;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Competency with MYOB is preferred;
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.