Salary Excellent hourly rate on offer
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Hannah Heath
Date posted 26 September 2016
CBD based, this is a long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Forensic Accountant. Operating as part of a team, you will be responsible for coordinating resources to successfully conduct complex, technical or sensitive fraud investigation projects.
- Lead multi-disciplinary team in the investigation of complex fraud and/or asset recovery activities.
- Analysis of commercial records to assemble and present admissible financial evidence.
- Assist with interviewing and taking the statements of witnesses and suspects.
- Leading and advising teams investigating complex business arrangements and evaluating their tax effectiveness.
- Corporate and financial accounting experience with an emphasis on forensic analysis of complex financial matters.
- Knowledge of business information and financial reporting systems, accounting and auditing standards and evidence gathering techniques.
- Knowledge of criminal prosecutions, court procedures and evidence presentation techniques.
- Strong forensic analysis and qualitative/quantitative analysis of operational and financial aspects of entities.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills – particularly in a formal evidence giving format.
This will initially be a 12 month engagement however there is good opportunity for extensions beyond this time. Be involved in interesting and complex work that will be varied and keep you challenged.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Heath on 03 8628 2263 for a confidential discussion.