Financial Asset Accountant
Salary AUD105000 - AUD115000 per annum
Consultant Nick Lemin
Date posted 27 September 2016
As excellent opportunity for a qualified Financial Asset Accountant to join a critical infrastructure company based in the north of Brisbane. Joining a business important team you will engage with the enterprise in a consultative and supportive way developing process enhancing methodology with a particular focus on the asset management.
The Financial Asset Accountant will join the Strategy and Performance Analysis Team and support the business in developing financial information and asset management programme that supports the business.
This is a highly influential financial reporting role that will require the candidate to understand key business revenue channels whilst developing professional and trusted relationships.
- Provision of asset accounting advice in a complex environment
- Develop and document policies and process in relation to asset management
- Monthly financial reporting including General Ledger, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow reporting
- Develop asset accounting policies to ensure accuracy across systems
- Manage stakeholders and provide influential information
- Recommend business improvement initiates
- Degree educated ideally in finance or business
- CA/CPA qualified
- Industry experience within a heavy asset based culture
- Demonstrable experience in building relationships with non finance
- Experience within a complex environment in a financial asset reporting role
This is a fantastic role for a qualified Financial Asset Accountant to show case your existing reporting skills and develop a sophisticated methodology. Career progression is inevitable once you have harnessed the skills required within this position.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Lemin on 07 3032 2282 for a confidential discussion.