Salary AUD85000 - AUD95000 per annum + superannuation
Consultant Jasmin Brad
Date posted 11 October 2016
As the Financial Accountant within this reputable organisation, you will be involved in building and developing their brand equity and focusing on providing insights and recommendations that positively impact the organisations growth. You will be a proactive individual who strives to challenge themselves and has the ability to deliver on competing priorities.
As the Financial Accountant you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts for the organisation
- Quarterly and year-end reporting - ensuring all reports accurately reflect the financial position of the entities
- Monthly review of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Undertaking more transactional tasks such as balance sheet reconciliations and processing of transactions to rectify incorrect postings
- Undertaking analysis of budgeted expenses against actuals and providing a written commentary for all significant movements to be presented on a monthly basis
- Ad-hoc trend analysis and modelling in order to monitor organisation’s performance – providing recommendations where necessary to ensure 5 year financial & strategic objectives are met
With a focus on ensuring increased efficiencies in the reporting process and increased readability of final reports, this financial accountant role is perfect for an intuitive and switched on individual looking to demonstrate their capability.
Any experience in an internal accounting role within a professional services organisation or the legal industry will be highly regarded.
To apply please click apply or call Jasmin Brad on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.