Salary Competitive Package
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Ben Girdler
Date posted 11 October 2016
This is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Accountant to joing a market leading business for a 12 month period to cover maternity leave.
Joining a small Finance Team, this is a vital role within the organisation where you will be responsible for the Group Finance function. This role would suit a fully qualified Corporate Accountant looking to develop their existing skill set within a supportive and energetic environment.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of consolidated financial results
- Preparation of monthly management accounts by business unit including P&L, consolidated balance sheet, cashflow and commentary
- Maintenance of the general ledger
- Maintenance of the accounting system
- Manage tax compliance including BAS, IAS and year end reporting
- Maintain the Fixed Asset register
- Support the Management Accountant with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Any other ad-hoc work as required
- Prior experience within a either large, complex organisation or a chartered firm
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar role
- CA/CPA qualified
- Large ERP exposure essential, Pronto would be advantageous
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel
- Prior engagement with Senior Finance & key external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The role of Corporate Accountant will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected organisation that boasts excellent on site facilities, encourages a positive work/life balance and offers an excellent remuneration package. Conveniently located in Sydney’s Western Suburb’s with on site parking.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Girdler on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.