Salary AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum
Consultant Stuart Deane
Date posted 21 October 2016
As a family owned wine industry service provider with offices in Adelaide and McLaren Vale, this organisation offers excellent prospects for career growth and a great culture built around a young, fun and dynamic team. You'll be an enthusiastic and highly organised individual with a proactive, motivated mindset. couple this with your ability to learn quickly and thrive within a fast moving environment and you will have all the desirable attributes to set yourself up for success within the role
This role will be responsible for performing a range of finance functions including, but not limited to:
- Maintenance of accounting ledgers by posting account transactions – AP/AR
- Raising, issuing and receipting purchase orders
- Assisting with inventory record keeping and reconciliations
- Preparation of tax compliance documentation
- Reconciliation of statements and accounts and proactive resolution of discrepancies
- Preparation of basic reporting on cashflow, inventory and performance
- Maintenance of accounting and taxation historical records
To be considered, you will require excellent written and verbal communication skills, significant experience in and solid understanding of bookkeeping and basic technical accounting methodology.
You will be degree qualified or qualified by experience and have strong computer skills. Experience in the wine industry would be advantageous, as would a knowledge of EzyWine. There are excellent prospects for career growth and development for the right person within this ever growing and changing business.
A professional and friendly approach, a positive attitude and a strong sense of responsibility are all essential to success in this role. This is a permanent, full time opportunity.
To apply please click apply or call Stuart Deane on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.