Finance and Adminstration Manager
Salary AUD80000 - AUD85000 per annum
Consultant Stuart Deane
Date posted 27 October 2016
About the organisation: Based north of the CBD this organisation has been producing bespoke solutions for its clients for over 30 years. With a foundation based on its commitment to excellence, and as a tier one provider of products that service the civil, rural, viticulture and mining sectors, it is no surprise to learn that they are a trusted partner to many companies, both locally and nationally.
About The Role:
Reporting directly into the Managing Director will you be responsible for finance & reporting, banking, team coordination, asset management and management of the transactional finance team.
It is expected that you will adopt a hands-on approach to the role and be comfortable liaising with stakeholders across the business. This will include working closely with the operations manager, sales manager, managing director and external business consultants to deliver business critical financial analysis and understanding.
- Provide financial analysis of projects, products and expenses
- Prepare monthly adjusting journal entries and prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and P&L
- Manage financial year end process and reporting
- Manage company income tax & FBT, BAS & IAS
- Liaise with management team and recommend and implement improvements and solutions
- Liaise with company accountants
- Monitor cash flow
- Prepare monthly cash flow report
- Manage accounts and administration team
- Coach, train & motivate team members
Key skills and requirements:
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in a finance related subject
- Experience in financial management
- Line management experience of finance staff
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience working for a similar company
- Budgeting and financial report writing experience
This role will suit an individual who is level headed, possesses excellent communication skills, is able to motivate staff and create a positive working environment. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the company’s growth and development while working across all levels of the organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Stuart Deane on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.