Salary AUD90000 - AUD100000 per annum + Superannuation
Location North Sydney
Consultant Hannah Meek
Date posted 14 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Financial Accountant within an SME FMCG based on Sydney’s North shore. This thriving company has experienced a significant amount of growth in recent years and is now seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join their successful team.
The company is undergoing significant transformation through a growth strategy which will include critical business turnarounds across multiple business divisions. These plans necessitate a great deal of organisational capabilities and leadership uplift.
This role would involve providing support in the management of budgeting and forecasting cycles, monthly reporting and month-end accounting activities throughout each of the corporate functions. We are therefore seeking a technically strong and reliable Senior Accountant to support the corporate functions who will come into the role with a mindset for continuous improvement.
- Coaching and mentoring of a small team of accountants, stemming across different areas of focus
- Balance sheet and GL reconciliation
- Preparation of FBT, GST and BAS reports
- Coordination and preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual operating plans/budget cycles
- Coordination of month end accounts for corporate cost centres
- Overseeing the Group-wide CAPEX process involving regular interaction with business units
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar discipline
- CPA or CA qualification
- 4-6 years post qualification experience
- Experience in an FMCG or similar product based environment
- Sage experience is preferable but not an essential requirement
- Advanced excel
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Meek on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.