Senior Corporate Accounatnt
Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Inner Suburbs Perth
Consultant Jack Cole
Date posted 11 November 2016
Robert Walters is currently recruiting for two Senior Corporate Accountant roles in this large international mining services firm. With offices across Australia and a global presence this business has been able to work through this challenging market and is now looking to recruit two new positions in their Accounting team.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare the month end accounts within the strict reporting deadlines
- Assist with the board reporting with associated commentary and analysis
- Prepare the group consolidations working with the Business Unit Accountants
- Liaise with the external tax and Audit advisers on a regular basis
- Assist with the yearly budgeting and forecasting process
- Prepare all of the statutory reporting
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team
- Review current reporting methodology and suggest improvements and streamlining where possible
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Ideally you will be CA/CPA qualified
- You will have worked in Audit/Tax for a number of years or looking for your first step into a commercial role
- Strong corporate reporting experience within a large multi national will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and a professional outlook are required
- Experience with SAP/Oracle or similar will be highly sought after
- Outstanding MS Excel is a must have skill for this role
This is an exciting opportunity to work in this internationally renown business with operations throughout Australia. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and you will be constantly challenged in this role. The company offers a rewarding salary package including multiple bonuses and extras. Parking is available for both roles.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Cole on 08 9266 0923 for a confidential discussion.