Fixed Assets Accountant
Salary AUD80000 - AUD90000 per annum + superannuation
Consultant Jasmin Brad
Date posted 18 November 2016
This newly created role requires someone with excellent experience in both Financial Accounting and business partnering to joing this team and make a positive impact upon the organisation's profitability.
As the Fixed Assets Financial Accountant your main focus is to provide timely and accurate reporting of the organisation's fixed assets register and be responsible for managing designated debtors' ledger.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identifying and correcting correct asset categories for capitalisation
- Analysing and maintaining the correct treatment of fixed assets based on the current policies and procedure
- Implementing improvements to the current treatment of Fixed assets and the processes and procedures of the current annual stocktake
- Analysing the integrity of data in the maintenance system vs the Fixed Asset Register
- Clearing and cleaning up any historical issues regarding the treatment of assets and the annual stocktake
- Reviewing monthly reforecasting on Capital Projects Australia wide.
- Invoicing and reporting on all internal project fees - including managing debtors' ledgers
- Monthly Capex reporting including reconciliations
- Ensuring to orgaorganisation's trading terms and credit policy is maintained as per cutsomer's contract
- CPA/CA Qualification - preferred
- Strong experience with Excel
- Previous experience in SAP or TM1
- Strong written & verbal communication skills - with demonstrated firmness and diplomacy
- Business partnering skills to maintain effective relationships with customers
To apply please click apply or call Jasmin Brad on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.