Financial Accountant - Investment Management
Salary AUD70000 - AUD80000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 22 November 2016
This leading Boutique Investment is looking to add a Financial Accountant to their team as they are going through a period of growth. This role is to work alongside the small finance team to manage the month end process and provide value adding reports to senior management.
- Month end reconciliations and reporting for a number of trusts and companies across the group
- Entering transactions into an investment reporting system & clearing of debtors/creditors accounts.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly tax obligation preparation
- Assist with annual budget and regular ongoing reporting
- Assist with quarterly board reporting and monthly management reporting
- Managing collection and recording of external valuations;
- Administration tasks including management of banking, BAS and FBT preparation and lodgment, petty cash and record keeping.
- CA/CPA qualified/Part Qualified.
- Previous work experience would be looked upon favourably.
- Organized, have the ability to meet deadlines, and able to work in a small team, with a flexible attitude to change and processes.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.