Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD95000 - AUD110000 per annum + Super
Location North Ryde
Consultant Hannah Meek
Date posted 28 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Financial Accountant within a leading FMCG based on Sydney’s North shore. This thriving company has a global turnover of over $4 billion with over 15,000 employees , operating in countries worldwide.
The company is undergoing significant transformation through a growth strategy which will include critical business turnarounds across multiple business divisions. These plans necessitate a great deal of organisational capabilities and leadership uplift.
This role would involve providing support in the management of budgeting and forecasting cycles, monthly reporting and month-end accounting activities throughout each of the corporate functions. We are seeking a technically strong and reliable Senior Financial Accountant to support the corporate functions who will come into the role with a mindset for continuous improvement.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, the key responsibilities will include:
- Statutory reporting
- Management over the treasury functions and maintenance of lease of properties
- Control and oversee financial reporting processes
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Coordination and preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual operating plans/budget cycles
- Overseeing the Group-wide CAPEX process involving regular interaction with business units
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar discipline
- CPA or CA qualification
- 4-6 years post qualification experience in FMCG or healthcare
- Strong SAP experience
- Advanced excel
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Meek on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.