Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum + inclusive of super
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Tina Patton
Date posted 29 November 2016
About the Company: As the cornerstone of their industry, this organisation has continued to grow, offering their clients services that are second to none. There is a supportive management team in place that continuously strive to offer their employees variety, challenges and an upbeat working environment.
About the role:
As the Senior Accountant you will be proficient in all facets of finance and will have proven experience in financial accounting, business partnering and process improvement. You will have the chance to join this high performing environment and take on a role working closely with the Financial Controller to improve and drive the business towards its goals.
- Development of monthly financial performance reports and related commentary on actual results for the division, ensuring accuracy and timeliness are maintained at all times.
- Lead the preparation of the Company’s taxation requirements including FBT and Company Income Tax , giving recommendations on taxation matters
- Complete the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assist with strategic projects on as required
- Systems and process improvements
- Assistance with internal controls procedures and recommendations
- Liaise with external auditors
- A self-starter, with strong levels of drive, enthusiasm and initiative
- CA/CPA qualification with 3-5 years with commercial experience
- Practical experience in Statutory reporting essential (Annual Reports & Tax Returns)
- Exposure to an mid-large ERP system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of the wider team
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional looking for a challenging role to develop their career where you can make your mark and deliver sustainable benefits for the business
To apply please click apply or call Tina Patton on 0386282128 for a confidential discussion.