Location Perth CBD
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 30 November 2016
International engineering group is looking for an experienced senior level qualified Accountant to assist in the close out of a larger scale project. The contract is project reporting focussed. This is a 3 month temporary contract commencing as soon as possible. This position will require a self motivated and personable individual in order to communicate with key senior level stakeholders - you will be required to engage heavily with the business and influence key project staff.
- Investigating variances between the project ledger and general ledger for project reporting purposes;
- Determining the reason for the discrepancies.
- Determine and document the variances between the two ledgers.
- Make recommendation as to an approporate approach to the exercise for completion as soon as possible.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally CA/CPA qualified with an audit training background
- Good attention to detail
- Technically strong with recent hands-on financial reporting experience
- Large scale projects experience preferred
- Large ERP experience such as SAP or Oracle essential
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.