Salary AUD85000 - AUD95000 per annum + Super
Location North Ryde
Consultant Hannah Meek
Date posted 7 February 2017
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a leading Industrial Technology global corporation based on Sydney’s North shore.
This role would involve providing support in the management of budgeting and forecasting cycles, monthly reporting and month-end accounting activities throughout each of the corporate functions. We are seeking a technically strong and reliable Financial Accountant to support the corporate functions on a permanent basis who will come into the role with a mindset for continuous improvement.
- Ensuring balance sheet accounts are fully reconcile and appropriate actions taken where necessary
- Master data maintenance in SAP in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Providing Business Partnering support across key stakeholders
- Assisting with monthly management reporting, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Assisting with preparation of Financial and Statutory Accounts
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar discipline
- Strong SAP knowledge is essential
- CA Qualification preferred
- Audit or financial services background advantageous but not essential
- Advanced excel
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Meek on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.