Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD80000 - AUD90000 per annum + Super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Hannah Meek
Date posted 9 February 2017
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a global, leading company based on Sydney’s North Shore.
The Senior Financial Account will support the Finance Team in ensuring the accountability of all of the company’s financial transactions within multiple entities. With the potential for up to two direct reports, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance professional who is looking to secure career progression within a thriving and vibrant company.
The Finance department is responsible for the company’s financial reporting system which includes Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, GL maintenance as well as record keeping services.
This role requires a technically strong and reliable Senior Financial Accountant to support the corporate functions who will come into the role with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Coaching and mentoring of two Junior members of the Finance team
- Preparation of the P&L monthly analysis to budget, including commentary for different entities
- Preparation of acquisition accounting for new entities
- Push process improvements through business partnering with various departments
- Assist with FBT and other statutory returns
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Coordination and preparation of forecasts and annual budget cycles
- Coordination of month end accounts
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar discipline
- CPA or CA qualification
- Experience in SAP BPC is preferred
- 5 or more years post qualification experience
- Exposure to and experience in full function accounting ideally within a Digital or Advertising company
- Advanced excel
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Meek on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.