Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + + Super + Bonus
Location North Ryde
Consultant Marie Posch
Date posted 24 February 2017
Join an instantly recognisable household brand renowned in the market for their large and diverse product range this globally listed business is rapidly growing. Due to this excited growth the Finance team is now looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to help lead the team into it’s next growth phase.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, you as the Senior Financial Accountant will champion the following;
- Accurately prepare and analyse the group’s financial results, ensuring compliance with local and global requirements
- Oversee and develop the internal control compliance activities
- Prepare and review taxation returns and documentation for Australia and New Zealand in relation to income tax, FBT and GST and oversee the treasury function
- Organise and prepare information for the external auditors
- Business Partner with the wider divisions to prepare Annual budgets and forecasts for the group
- Manage, motivate and develop an Accountant in the team
- Degree Qualified with a CA or CPA qualification
- BIG 4 Trained with Commercial experience (ideally 2nd or 3rd mover)
- Experience managing junior staff
- Exceptional communication and business partnering skills
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join a leading, global household brand.
In addition, you will also enjoy free membership to the onsite Gym, free onsite parking coupled with working with a collaborative and dynamic finance team and a plethora of carer opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Marie Posch on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.