Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 1 March 2017
This is a great opportunity to join a large finance team with an instantly recognisable brand on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role of Financial Accountant will focus on delivering high quality financial reporting and offers long term career progression into more commercial areas of the business. Acting as a second in command to the Financial Controller, this is a great opportunity for an aspiring Financial Accountant.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual reporting for head office
- Cash flow reporting
- Production of statutory reports
- Variance analysis
- Completing month end processes
- Adhoc reporting as required
- CPA or CA qualified
- At least 2 years expereince within Big 4 or a chartered firm
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong ERP experience
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills
Located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs with on-site parking, the role of Financial Accountant is an exciting opportunity for a proactive Financial Accountant to join a vibrant work environment with an attractive remuneration package and long term career development opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.