Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Location North Ryde
Consultant Hannah Meek
Date posted 8 March 2017
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a leading Retail company based on Sydney’s North Shore. The Senior Financial Account will support the Finance Manager in ensuring the accountability of all of the company’s financial transactions within multiple international entities. Being responsible for two direct reports, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance professional who is looking to secure their career progression.
The Finance department is responsible for the company’s financial reporting system which includes Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, GL maintenance as well as record keeping services.
We are seeking a technically strong and reliable Senior Financial Accountant to support the corporate functions who will come into the role with a mindset for continuous improvement.
- Coaching and mentoring of two Junior members of the Finance team, stemming across different areas of focus
- Preparation of the P&L monthly analysis to budget, including commentary for different entities
- Preparation of acquisition accounting for new entities
- Push process improvements through business partnering with various departments
- Assist with FBT and other statutory returns
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Coordination and preparation of forecasts and annual budget cycles
- Coordination of month end accounts
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar discipline
- CPA or CA qualification
- 5 or more years post qualification experience
- Exposure to and experience in full function accounting including AP, AR and and GL maintenance in a commercial environment
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous
- Advanced excel
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Meek on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.