Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 23 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
My client is a leading marketing and communications company that has a significant global presence. The business has circa 35,000 employees worldwide and a sizeable team in Australia. Using a distinctive and creative range of products and services, the company helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. In the Financial Accountant role, you will be expected to show a high level of dedication to the business and in return you will be rewarded with exceptional experience within an exceptionally successful global brand.
You would be part of a wider finance team who are there to support you, however you would be expected to show a positive attitude, aptitude for learning quickly and the potential to develop into more senior roles. The organisation has an excellent inclusive culture where the opinions and values of each individual are shared and where possible incorporated to improve business performance.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management reports including balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow statements.
- Preparation of monthly journals.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Tax compliance, including BAS, GST and FBT.
- Review job cost reports with the account service teams and review/manage the WIP report and job closes.
- Manage/monitor revenue forecasting with account service leads against budget.
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Perform monthly variance analysis with explanations of expenses to budget.
- Maintain intercompany accounts, processing daily recharges, transfers and overhead allocations.
- Either CA or CPA qualified.
- Have a strong attitude and work ethic.
- 3 - 4 years accounting experience.
- An excellent knowledge of reporting frameworks.
- A desire to progress quickly in a large international business.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.