Location Perth CBD
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 2 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This mining company is looking to hire a suitably qualified Financial Accountant to join their growing Perth based operations. They are a highly successful and professional organisation who have managed to grow their Australian operations and are now looking to invest heavily in the West Australian market. This role is offering considerable career progression and growth as the business ramps up their operations and projects.
As the Financial Accountant you will be reporting directly into the Financial Manager and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare the month end reports with associated commentary for multiple Australian entities
- Assist with the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Review the payroll, AP and AR
- Support the recruitment of a transactional finance team
- Review the current accounting systems and assist with the implementation of a new system
- Prepare all of the statutory reporting for the Australian entities
- Ad-hoc Mining focused project accounting as required
- CPA/CA qualified
- Experience within an Accounting firm will be highly sought after - (preferable Big 4 / audit trained)
- A number of years experience working in a commercial Financial Accountant role will be required
- Strong Statutory Reporting experience required for Australian Companies
- Experience working on a systems implementation will be beneficial - SAP / Pronto / Oracle / TM1
- Strong leadership qualities and the drive to step up into a management role will be highly sought after
- Exposure to the mining industry or EPCM
Due to the exciting time that you will be joining this company you will be working in a highly dynamic and professional environment. This role will could quickly progress into a senior management role as the team expands and this will continue to challenge and develop your skills. A competitive salary is on offer and the role will be based in Perth CBD. This is a company with an future growth and will offer the successful candidate with job stability and career progression for years to come.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.