Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD50 - AUD65 per hour + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 2 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
If you want to become a part of Australia's fastest growing industry that is making a difference and changing lives then this could be the role for you. My client is searching for a talented senior financial accountant to join their high performing Finance team. A market leading aged care brand they have experienced exponential growth as country's ageing population continues to increase. In addition to providing excellent service to their clients this company is also proud to transform the lives of their staff. They have a reputation for developing their staff and allowing them to grow through the business, building their career.
- Preparation and oversight of all period end reports, balance sheet reconciliations by the due date and ensuring that reconciling items are promptly resolved and cleared ready for review by the Finance Manager.
- Taking the lead in performing timely and accurate month end processes including proper revenue and expense recognition, overhead allocations and accruals for designated companies.
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reporting package including variance analysis validation.
- Reviewing/approving the designated balance sheet reconciliations of more junior staff. The Senior FA will be responisible for an Accounts Payable and an Accounts Receivable.
- Providing assistance with any ad hoc projects and the general needs of the finance function as required from time-to-time.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- 4 - 5 years accounting experience within the aged or healthcare space.
- A desire to progress quickly in a fast growing and dynamic business.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Must have the ability to concisely communicate financial information to a broad audience including senior and non-financial colleagues.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Be process driven ensuring financial and operational controls are followed
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.