Location Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Andy Slater
Date posted 8 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a 6-8 month mat leave cover with a potential for extension. This role will be critical to the financial and management reporting of the company, the integration of new acquisitions into the monthly reporting process as well as a key contributor to overall process improvement. The role will report directly to the General Manager - Commercial but will also deal with a number of stakeholders from around the business.
- Monthly management reporting. This includes Profit and Loss Statements, KPI’s, working capital and capex.
- Analysis of reports.
- Involvement with new acquisitions ensuring the integration of financial/management data in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
- Regular reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts.
- Assistance with annual budgeting and strategic plan process.
- Clear communication with all stakeholders.
- Provide business support and improve processes.
- Support the external audit process.
- GST preparation and lodgement.
- Immediately available candidates only
- CPA qualified or working towards
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Location not accessible by public transport ( car park on site )
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Strong IT skills with a particular strength in MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in a large organisation
To apply please click apply or call Andy Slater on +61 3 8628 2181 for a confidential discussion.