Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Location North Ryde
Consultant Liam Sweeney
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
With responsibility for quarterly & yearly close, tax compliance, annual statutory reporting, management reporting, high level journals & postings, the successful Senior Financial Accountant will ideally have prior experience within one of the Big4 or in a large and complex commercial environment.
• Tax compliance
• Posting journals
• Management reporting
• Manage internal reporting
• Annual forecasting & budgeting
• Oversee AR
• Back up of AR rebates processing
• Update transfer pricing documentation
• Ad hoc reporting and projects as required
• CA/CPA qualified
• 5 years + of relevant experience within a product based company as a Senior Financial Accountant
• Experience using SAP
• Prior experience within a US SOX environment would be beneficial
• Previous experience with Statutory reporting
• Experience with Tax Effect Accounting
Located in the North Ryde area close to public transport, this is an exciting Senior Financial Accountant role in a well renowned business, offering a generous salary package and potential for a permanent opportunity.
To apply please click apply or call Liam Sweeney on +61 2 84231012 for a confidential discussion.