Salary AUD80,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 6 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
If you are looking to join a fast growing and innovative organisation then this could be the role for you. My client is listed on the ASX and specialises in the technology field. The clients they work with are recognised globally and they have an amazing growth story since their inception. The organisation is now looking for a talented Financial Accountant to continue that growth. This role is newly created and will have oversight of all aspects of Finance, with a focus on overseeing an Accountant and Assistant Accountant as well as taking the lead in the running of the accounts payable function for the group. The Financial Accountant will also be responsible for supporting the global Finance Business Partner in meeting the divisions accounting requirements.
- Timely and accurate completion of month-end tasks, including review and completion of relevant balance sheet reconcillations.
- Preparation of meaningful monthly variance analysis to suppport management review of business performance.
- Business partnering with HR and other internal and external stakeholders on transactions, analysis, internal controls and processes.
- Assist in the reforecasting and budgeting process.
- Assist in management reporting tasks.
- Oversee and support the end-to-end payables process for the group.
- Support the Global division Finance Business Partner in meeting the divisions accounting requirements.
- Oversee the group's credit card facilities including accurate coding of monthly information, monitoring compliance with Group procurement policies and assuring appropriate controls are in place.
- Taking the lead in daily tracking of group cash flows.
- Assist in the Finance Manager in cash flow management and forecasting.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- 4 - 5 years accounting experience within the software and technology space or relevant industry.
- A desire to progress quickly in a fast growing international business.
- ASX reporting experience preferred but not required.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Must have the ability to concisely communicate financial information to a broad audience including senior and non-financial colleagues.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Be process driven ensuring financial and operational controls are followed.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.