Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD90 - AUD110 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The business has always had a reputation for developing the careers of its staff and this position has become available due to an internal promotion. Joining the finance team in the position of Senior Financial Accountant would provide you with the opportunity to learn off experienced team members and also share the vast knowledge you have gained over the years.
This position will be responsible to the Financial Controller for the provision of general financial support and assistance to the Finance Team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliations in accordance with month end timetable
- Participation in the Month End Close process, including Journal preparation and posting
- Participation in the preparation of the Australian Income Tax return and annual Fringe Benefits Tax return.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register including additions, disposals and depreciation
- Coordinate inter-company transaction processing and confirmation
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Completion of a Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Qualified CPA / CA or equivalent post graduate studies
Must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge and use of SAP is absolutely essential
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.