Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This global IT consultancy company specialises in working with clients all over the world to build great software and leap ahead of, or even redirect, their market. The organisation is driven to deliver agile software development to address their clients' toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionise the IT industry and create positive social change. In addition to revolutionising the IT industry, the company is also proud to transform their staff. Their people are the driving force behind everything they do and one of their key themes is for staff to continually learn, grow and thrive. Finance is no exception, acting as a partner to the business providing high quality financial information for decision making.
Based in our Sydney office and reporting to the Finance Director you will have full responsibility for preparing accurate and timely financial, management and statutory reporting including providing analysis, insights and commentary on these reports.
- Review of outputs from shared service team in China (month end journals, balance sheet reconciliations, AP & AR, BAS submissions);
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting deck including analysis of key variances and commentary for submission to Australia Leadership team.
- Corporate reporting and variance analysis.
- Preparation of monthly functional spend reporting and Investment analysis.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Management of CAPEX.
- Preparation of Annual Statutory accounts including disclosures and working
- Ownership of the relationship with Auditors and other advisors including responsibility for managing audits;
- Preparation of Annual corporate tax returns and other tax compliance including FBT, payroll tax, WorkCover and PAYG.
- Provide support and advice on accounting and tax treatment of work in locations outside Australia.
- Review of accounting standards, policies and procedures.
- Financial support to a number of global efficiency projects.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- 4 - 5 years accounting experience within the software and technology space
- A desire to progress quickly in a large and fast growing business.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Must have the ability to concisely communicate financial information to a broad audience including senior and non-financial colleagues.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Be process-driven ensuring financial and operational controls are followed.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to help drive efficiencies and improvements in reporting and analysis.
This is a great opportunity to develop and fast track your career whilst the company is in an exciting growth phase. The company offers a collaborative work environment where you are empowered and will be recognised for your contribution.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.