Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 17 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
My client is one of the largest listed property companies in Australia. The organisation specialises in the real estate sector and is recognised worldwide. The company is now looking for a talented Portfolio Accountant to look after a portfolio compromising of Retail, Office and Industrial properties.
A senior member of the Finance team, the Senior Portfolio Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to the following
- Timely completion of month end reporting for all properties and trusts in the portfolio.
- Preparation of Property Management Packs and deliver to clients.
- Communicate with the property managers regarding reconciliations to the client's auditors.
- Prepare client financial reporting and ensure such reporting is timely and accurate.
- Prepare year-end general purpose statutory accounts for the entities associated with the property.
- Ensure lease, budget and actual details provided by external property managers are promptly updated and reconciled.
- Participate in transitions and disposals for all properties associated with your client.
- Reviewing leases against charges raised
- Lead the tax and depreciation process.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- 3 - 5 years accounting experience within the property space.
- A desire to progress quickly in a large and fast growing business.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Must have the ability to concisely communicate financial information to a broad audience including senior and non-financial colleagues.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Be process-driven ensuring financial and operational controls are followed.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to help drive efficiencies and improvements in reporting and analysis.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.