Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join a leader in the Energy sector. A chance to join the organisation in a period of transition and growth with huge career growing opportunities as part of a high achieving and dynamic team.
In this role you will be responsible for preparing month end accounts for the retail department of the business. You will assist in the preparation of monthly financial reporting, journals, general ledger, fixed assets, balance sheet reconciliations, consolidation accounting and treasury cash flow reporting.
Reporting into the Group Finance and Commercial Managers in the Perth based finance team, providing accurate and timely information to assist in key decision making.
- Delivery of accurate monthly accounts
- Preparing key month end models, including market gross margin
- Preparing corporate reports (balance sheet, statutory cash flow, reconciliation, BAS, CAPEX)
- Researching technical accounting matters
- Managing ad hoc reporting requirements
- Participate and contribute to an effective and productive team
- Liaising with auditors for the half-year and year-end audit
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in the full range of either financial / management accounting activities – including general accounting, financial analysis and reports
- Skills in forecasting
- Ability to analyse and communicate financial information
- Computer literacy – with a sound knowledge of accounting software and MS Excel
- Big 4 audit background / Recognised professional qualifications
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work and adapt in a change environment
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholder / team player
- Self starter who can work autonomously and be part of a dynamic team
This is a role where you be working with a dynamic team as part of a rapidly growing business, that have a clear strategy to sustain continued growth.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.