Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role requires a motivated Financial Accountant to drive all end of month processing including overseeing of general ledger reconciliations and reporting. This is a nine-month fixed term position working for a market leader, to start immediately.
This organisation based in Brisbane’s CBD, is looking for a Financial Accountant to not only lead the month-end financial accounting process from start to finish, but to also have the confidence to lead the transactional services team when required.
• Assist in the management of the monthly financial reporting process
• All end of month processing including overseeing of general ledger reconciliations and reporting
• Leadership of transactional functions - AP, AR and Payroll
• Preparation of monthly financial reports and review of transactions into General Ledger
• Preparation of annual financial statements, including compliance with relevant accounting standards
• Enhance and develop processes and reporting to provide accurate cash flow forecasting and reporting
• Review and analyse cash projections to determine cash availability
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• CPA/CA qualified
• 5+ years in commercial financial accountant related roles
• Extensive experience in the provision and analysis of financial accounting reports
• Experience in dealing with and influencing stakeholders across the organisation
• Experience dealing with external auditors and bankers
• Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.