Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A chance to join Arrow Minerals in an exciting period of exploration throughout Western Australia. This is a permanent Accountant role to oversee the financial and accounting functions of the company with school friendly flexible working hours available.
In this role you will be responsible for providing financial insight and promote and improve the finance function for Arrow Minerals, you will work within a small dynamic team and report directly to the Managing Director.
This role will be located in newly refurbished Claremont offices and school friendly flexible hours will be on offer. You will manage the finance and accounting function including providing the Managing Director and Board with all financial developments and reporting requirements.
- Formulating strategies to promote and improve the financial performance of the company
- Overseeing the accounting and finance functions of the company.
- Ensuring the proper implementation of the company’s policies, procedures and systems
- Month end / Half year and Year end reporting
- Liaising with external auditors and general audit preparation
- General bookkeeping / AP and AR duties
- Managing the monthly forecast and quarterly budget portfolios
- Payroll, tax and GST reporting
- Overseeing the accounting functions of the company
- Advising the board on all financial and accounting developments within the company.
- Adhoc administration duties
- CPA / CA qualified / Big 4 trained in audit or tax
- 5-10 years post qualification experience
- ASX listed / exploration or mining experience
- Team player who works beyond the job description
- Strong communication skills and
- Demonstrate good understanding of accounting principles and processes
This role will suit an Accountant who is looking for a varied role with school friendly flexible hours and exposure and reporting requirements to senior management and Board level.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.