Location Bedford Park
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As one of Australia’s most successful companies this organisation is recognised as an employer of choice its field. Their history of hiring and retaining the best talent is testament to their philosophy that the most important asset is their staff.
Working within the reporting division you will be responsible for providing accurate reporting for the organisations services. It is also responsible for the preparation of tax statements for the business as well.
You will be assisting with a number of critical year end processes including year end information ensuring accurate client reporting. This includes processing of audited year end tax components, entering and reviewing managed fund pricing data and assisting with other year end tasks as required.
As the Contract Financial Accountant you will be an integral part of the business team. You will be expected to have a very hands approach to your work & be able to prioritise and handle high volumes of work. Tasks you’ll be responsible for include, but won’t be limited to;
• Performing financial calculations on entitlements and fund performance.
• Perform and verify exit tax calculations and provide solutions to customer care, transfers & redemptions and other parts of administration on tax solutions, including timely feedback
• Prepare BAS and IAS for superannuation funds.
• Review tax and financial reports for regulatory compliance
• Review and document end to end tax operational processes and procedures.
• Tax compliance responsibilities for a designated group of clients.
• Attend to customer service queries in relation to the tax compliance
Key Skills and Requirements:
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in tax accounting and be well organised. Given the high volume of work it is imperative that you have excellent time & relationship management skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure. Ideally you will be CPA or CA qualified or studying towards this.
To apply for this role please contact Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3500 or submit your application directly through this advert.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.