Assistant Manager - Corporate Tax
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A well established firm located in the Perth CBD offering excellent training and career opportunities. The position offers a wide range of tax advice and compliance to various clients covering various industries across Perth. Assist in strengthening existing client relationships whilst creating and developing new ones. Giving you the freedom to work autonomously whilst being the part of a collaborative team environment.
- Prep/Review of Australian Tax compliance and deferred tax computations.
- Consultation of internal clients and stakeholders in various industries.
- Provide sound tax advice of domestic and international business.
- Liaise with the ATO in taxpayer ruling requests and/or disputes.
- Communicate and strengthen partnerships with current clients whilst seeking new client relationships.
- Manage and service client correspondence to ensure long-term client collaboration.
- Provide some technical training to junior staff within the taxation team.
- Strong verbal and written/communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team and independently on work load.
- Business/Commerce/Finance Degree with Accounting Major
- Completed CA or Equivalent
- Business/Commerce/Finance/Law double degree with Accounting Major
- Min 4 years experience in Tax Services, Resource Sector and /or cross-border advisory.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.