Salary AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 14 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
If you are looking to join a fast growing and innovative organisation then this could be the role for you. My client is listed on the ASX and specialises in the technology field. The clients they work with are recognised globally and they have an amazing growth story since their inception. The organisation is now looking for a talented Financial Accountant to continue that growth. This role is newly created and will have oversight of all aspects of Finance. The role will be an integral source of support for the Group Financial Controller in ensuring compliance with statutory financial reporting requirements, as well as with monthly and ad hoc management reporting, liaising with external auditors, process improvements, ensuring compliance with internal controls and mentoring and developing junior team members.
- Timely and accurate completion of month-end tasks, including completion and review of relevant balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of meaningful variance analysis to support management review of performance
- Prepare monthly board packs
- Assist in the re-forecasting and budgeting process
- Other ad-hoc month end and management reporting tasks as required
- Preparation of annual and half-year statutory consolidated financial statements
- Support the Financial Controller in the monitoring, research and interpretation of new and amended accounting standards and reporting requirements to assess and document the impact on the Group’s financial statements.
- Work with the Group FC and FP&A Manager to properly manage cash flow for the group
- Prepare cash flow re forecasting
- Tax compliance, including BAS, GST & FBT
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- 4 - 6 years experience in an accounting or finance related field with exposure to financial reporting and consolidation is essential.
- A desire to progress quickly in a fast growing international business.
- ASX reporting experience preferred but not required.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Must have the ability to concisely communicate financial information to a broad audience including senior and non-financial colleagues.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Be process driven ensuring financial and operational controls are followed.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.