Location Perth CBD
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a leader in the Energy sector. A chance to join the organisation in a period of transition and growth with huge career progression opportunities as part of a high achieving and dynamic team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing financial insight for the nationally located power generation assets including assisting with all financial compliance, budgeting,forecasting, transactional reporting and process improvement.
You will report directly into the Finance Manager and provide support and assistance as part of a high achieving and dynamic finance team located in Perth, CBD
- Prepare financial, transactional and statistical reports on business asset's
- Liaise with operational stakeholders to provide financial insight
- Prepare month-end, half-year and year-end deliverables
- Assist in audit preparation and liaise with external auditors
- Assist with quarterly / annual budgeting and forecasting requirements
- Ad-hoc analysis and variance reporting on business assets
- Promote best practice and continued growth through transition stages
- 5+ years experience in financial accounting, budgeting and management reporting
- CA / CPA qualified
- Big 4 or mid tier firm audit trained
- Strong analytical and technical skill set
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- A strong team player who can work autonomously when required
- Systems experience with TM1, Cognos BI or Ellipse
This organisation is constantly looking at improving internal process and driving the business to new growth opportunities, you will need to be able to adapt and promote “best practice” processes with long and fulfilling career growth potential as a reward.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.