Salary AUD80,000 - AUD95,000 per annum
Location North Sydney
Consultant Ashley McDonald
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An leading ASX Listed company based in Sydney's Lower North Shore is looking for an passionate Financial Accountant to join their team.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for maintaining key financial statements, managing the month end process and being a valued member of the finance team. The role will give you exposure to a wide range of stakeholders across the business. As the Financial Accountant you will report into the Group Finance Manager. This role will be based in the organisation's Australian Headquarters on Sydney's North Shore.
- Leading the month end process with full control over the Australian ledgers
- Preparation of financial statements; including FBT, GST and Payroll Tax
- Yearly budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Ensuring compliance to the internal control framework and the main point of contact for the year end audits
- Mid-Tier / Big 4 or External audit experience essential
- CA Qual
- Knowledge of a large ERP system such as SAP, Oracle or Pronto
This is a great opportunity for an first or second mover out of audit to join an exciting company which promotes a work life balance! The role comes with a generous salary package, fantastic work life balance and great career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Ashley McDonald on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.