Senior Tax Consultant
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD95,000 per annum
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity to join one of Perth's best accounting firms is here. If you love what you do, look forward to new challenges and thrive in a supportive environment then this is for you. Stunning Perth location including flexible working arrangements, parking and a clear career progression path are just the tip of the iceberg. With various duties within the firm you will be challenged and supported to be your best and succeed.
A small accounting firm in modern offices based in Perth. With a range of clients from different industries you will nee to have the ability to work closely with their clients handling both large, complex work through to smaller jobs for locally owned small businesses.
They are offering a generous remuneration package for the right applicant and as well as an opportunity for further career progression and training throughout your career.
Our Perth Business Advisory Division is seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Tax Accountant.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing clear and concise work papers as evidence of work performed;
- Applying knowledge of the business environment within which the client is operating, and how the client is positioned in the industry;
- Assisting Graduates with work, acting as a mentor;
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Assisting in identifying, researching, and resolving complex accounting issues; and
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of tax returns and FBT returns.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will possess the following:
- Business / Commerce degree with an Accounting Major;
- Completion of CA/CPA or equivalent (or close to finishing);
- 2 to 5 year's experience in Tax Accounting or Finance;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- A positive, outgoing attitude with the ability to build relationships.
What's on Offer
The organisation provide employees with a great culture, excellent employee benefits and career development opportunities. On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment.
An opportunity that is rare that should not be missed. If you feel that you might even be close to for-filling the criteria feel free to apply and have a confidential chat about your next career in finance.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.