Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a great opportunity to join an efficient finance team within a growing organisation on a permanent basis. This is a newly created role in an international organisation.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role of Financial Accountant will focus on delivering high quality financial reporting.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual reporting for head office
- Month end reporting
- Manage a small team
- Production of statutory reports
- Inventory Management
- Process improvements
- Adhoc reporting as required
- CPA or CA qualified
- Experience managing staff is essential
- At least 5 years experience in a Financial Accountant position
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong experience using SAP, JDE or Oracle is essential
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills
Located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs with on-site parking, the role of Financial Accountant is an exciting opportunity for a proactive Financial Accountant to join a vibrant work environment with an attractive remuneration package and long term career development opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.