Salary AUD40 - AUD45 per hour + super
Location North Ryde
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Financial Accountant to join a leading company in Sydney's north. As the Financial Accountant you would be responsible for all month-end closing and reporting requirements, along with the preparation of statuary accounts. Ideally, you would be available to start next week on a temporary basis, with the potential to go permanent based on performance.
- Preparation of financial statements; including BAS, FBT, GST, income and payroll tax
- Generate month-end and year-end reports
- General ledger maintenance and reconciliations
- Ensure tax and audit compliance
- Ad-hoc finance tasks as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CA/CPA qualification or nearing completion
- Advanced excel skills
- 2-3 years commercial experience
- Big 4 or chartered experience
The Financial Accountant role is a 3-6 month temp role, with the potential to go permanent, on Sydney’s north shore. The company is looking for an ambitious individual with a desire to learn to join their growing team.
Working Holiday Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.