Tax Consultant / Intermediate
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + benefits
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A large boutique Perth practice that offers tax, advisory and audit services is seeking a business services & tax intermediate to join the team. This role requires knowledge of complex company tax returns and some experience of inter-related companies and entities, in addition to some superannuation experience.
The firm provides their clients with exceptional service ranging from traditional taxation support to value added management advice and business planning.
The firm offers frequent training and development opportunities, and a friendly and dynamic team environment. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to progress their career beyond traditional compliance services with regular Advisory responsibilities.
As a Tax and Business Advisory Consultant you be need the following:
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Business Advisory research and advice
- Liaise with clients directly on a frequent basis
- Manage portfolio of clients
- Collaborate with the team to assist on Advisory projects
- Minimum of 1-4 years experience in an Australian accounting practice
- CA/CPA part qualified or qualified
- Preferably some experience using XERO and/or MYOB
- Client contact experience
- Excellent communication and ability to build rapport easily
- Desire to grow with the practice and be passionate about your work
Strong Growth & Development Opportunities
Stunning Office Location and Internal Culture
Training and Mentoring Opportunities available
Manage a Solid & Diverse Client Portfolio
Excellent Remuneration Package
If this sounds like you or want to chat about any other opportunities that the firm currently has running ' hesitate to contact and apply for the role. I look forward to working with you and the next exciting step in your professional career.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.