Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 16 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a large multinational company on a temporary basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Accountant you would be responsible for month-end duties along with reporting, and would suit someone with strong technical accounting skills. The company is looking for a flexible and tenacious candidate who takes the initiative in investigating financial discrepancies.
- Take initiative to investigate discrepancies in financial reports
- Month-end closing duties
- Financial reporting
- Tax and audit compliance
- Ad hoc finance tasks as required
- Must be immediately available
- CA/CPA qualified
- Three to four years experience in similar roles
- History of contracting experience would be advantageous
- Prior experience within a large company
- Large ERP experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
This is an initial 2-3 month temp opportunity however there is the potential to go permanent for the right Financial Accountant depending on performance. The company is conveniently located close to public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.